Trahan Air Condition in Houma, La.is the worst Company to do business with.

They do not even keep records of there work. Stay clear of them. I have been waiting for three months for warranty work to get done and when I questioned them about my records they refused to come out. I contaced the owner Brandon in March and they put feron in my air conditoner and found out that I have a leak in my attic.

I told them this was the same problem I had last year and because they do not keep any records it is now gone to cost me $550.This is why I am pissed at them what kind of buisness do they run.

Had an Experience with Trahan Air Conditioning?

Comments

Thibodaux, Louisiana, United States #660692

I have been renting the same house for four years and my landlord uses trhahan.For the past four years trahans has come out twice a year to work on the ac and every time they have come out the ac works for about a week and then doesn't work at all, the last time they came out the ac worked for one day and hasn't worked since.

They sent me a bill that I refuse to pay and have called them to find out that they only do service calls after lunch and that someone would be out ...

This was yesterday no one came , so I called today and they told me that they might get to me today and it might be tomorrow....Trahans AC in not a company that I would recomend to anyone.